We Provide a Safe and Entertaining Venue for Everyone
The following provides an outline of our basic conditions of entry. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe while enjoying the arcade.
Important: Please do not visit if you or your child have experienced symptoms of illness in the last 72 hours.
No food, drink, humans, or animals allowed on the machines.
No food or drink from outside the building. Food and drink from Pizza Donair Hub is allowed.
- Please respect the machines. Hitting, kicking, or damaging the machines is prohibited. No excessive nudging, bumping, or repeated tilting.
- No running, horseplay, break dancing, or chainsaw juggling.
- Please complete your game. If you decide not to finish the game, please cycle the balls through until “game over”..
- The arcade is intended to be a fun space for everyone to enjoy. Don’t be a jerk. Rude or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No pets allowed except pet elephants – if you can fit it through the door.
- Pinball machines break. It’s the result of slamming a 3 oz steel ball against things for hours at a time. Balls might get stuck. If you see a stuck ball, broken rubber rings, or something bouncing around the playfield, please notify the staff.
Rules for Parents
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- Please watch your children.
- Please do not allow your children to run around the arcade. This is for their safety and others enjoyment.
- Teach your children how to start and play the machine.
- Please don’t allow children to start a 4 player game and run off. If they do, please cycle the balls until “game over” for the next player.
Next Game Policy
- If you want to play a machine someone is currently playing, discreetly put a token (a coin or some other small item) on the glass. This indicates to the current player someone wants the next game.
- If you are playing and someone puts a token on the glass, please let them have next game. If you want to play again, ask the person if they would like to play a two player game.
We have many people booking parties or large groups during our regular hours. This is great and we can usually accommodate you. We try to schedule larger groups so they don’t overlap each other. If you have a date and time in mind, let us know. If it’s free, we can book you in.
For child parties we require one paid adult for every 6 children. This is to help keep them from running around or being hard on the machines.
For large groups, everyone in the arcade must be a paid entry. We used to allow just “spectators“, but it was too difficult to track and many times we found spectators playing machines – which made things awkward for everyone.
We don’t allow outside food or drinks in the arcade. Pizza Donair Hub next door doesn’t allow outside food or drinks either, but if you decide to have pizza next door for your party, they will allow you to bring in cake.
Private Events and Booking the Arcade
For private events, availability, and pricing, please contact us. As a rule of thumb, we are currently not booking private events on Friday or Saturday, but other days are available.